Evolusion - Raptor 3D and Hunting Arrow .005
The Raptor™ by Evolusion Arrows® is a true all-rounder in the 6.2mm ID arrow category.
It's a pure carbon arrow so it's stronger and offers a more consistent, matched dozen than many arrows at more expensive price-points.
Bowhunters can shoot a high FOC arrow with the Raptor™.
Better accuracy - more successful hunts.
3D archers who want to shoot an arrow closer to the 5 gpp threshold will appreciate the gpi (grains per inch) specs of the Raptor™.
- Low-poundage shooters will love the flat-shooting 500 and 600 spine variations of the Raptor, that make no sacrifice to durability.
Sold in 12-packs.
Nocks and inserts are included.
Nocks can be indexed for the release aid or finger shooter.
POINTS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY.
- Evolusion Xpert Field Points can be found here.
- Saunders points in 19/64 or 5/16" OD can be found here.
Straightness Tolerance: +/- .005
Weight Tolerance (Factory Fletched Arrow): +/- 2.0 grains.
Arrow Length (uncut): 32.25" (or 32¼") measured to the nock throat.
Available in the following spines (and gpi - bare shaft value):
300 (9.1 gpi), 350 (8.0 gpi), 400 (7.4 gpi), 500 (6.5 gpi), 600 (5.6 gpi).
Evolusion Arrows® SPINE CHARTS can be found HERE.
- EV-S (Standard) Nock: 10 grains (throat ID: .1280")
- Raptor .2445 Insert: 20 grains (suits a point with 5/16" or 19/64" seat OD)
This arrow comes factory-fletched with genuine Q2i vanes at a 2 degree right helical.
- 300 to 350 spine fletched with: Q2i Fusion-II 2.1" vanes
- 400 to 600 spine fletched with: Q2i Fusion X-II 2.1" vanes
Current 600 spine arrows have Fusion-II 2.1" vanes.
PLEASE NOTE: colours of included vanes and nocks are different according to arrow spine, as listed below. Arrows are fletched with two vanes of the first colour and one of the second colour:
- 300-350 spine: Red/White vanes, Flo Red nocks.
- 400-600 spine: Orange/White vanes, Flo Orange nocks.
- Raptor .2445 Brass Insert with screw-in weight: 50 + 25 grains (sold as a kit).
- Raptor .2445 Stainless Steel Break-Off Insert: 75 to 55 grains.
- Raptor .2445 Micro Nock Bushing: 7.5 grains (suits the EV-M 'Micro' Nock and similar .165 ID nocks by other manufacturers)
- Raptor .2445 Pin Bushing: 11.4 grains (only use pin nocks with bows at 60 lb draw weight or less).
- Xpert Stainless-Steel Field Point (screw-in) - 5 sizes available: 60, 80, 100, 125 or 150 grain.
- Evolusion Xpert Field Points can be purchased here.
- Saunders points in 19/64 or 5/16" OD can be purchased here.
Please refer to the Evolusion Arrows® Spine Chart and Safety Information.
Fletched arrow specifications are subject to change without notice.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.