AAE - Max Bond Vane Glue - 20 gram Maxbond
We sell a lot of Max Bond glue!
We guarantee our stock is fresh and directly sourced from AAE in the USA.
Max Bond Glue is specifically formulated for any AAE vane that has MAX in its name: AAE Plastifletch Max, Max Hunter, Max Stealth and Pro Max vanes.
Max Bond is a high-viscosity liquid that is easy to work with and penetrates well when using AAE tough Elastimax material vanes.
- Whether you are fletching carbon or aluminium, this is one of the toughest and most reliable glues available.
- Great shelf-life if stored in a cool environment with the lid on.
- Max Bond works great on all properly prepared shafts with AAE, Bohning and Q2i vanes.
- The 20 gram bottle will easily fletch up to 26 dozen arrows using 2 inch vanes. We've done it!
- We use AAE Maxbond in combination with the AAE primer pen, when fletching with Q2i vanes AND feathers on Evolusion Arrows® carbon shafts.
Not designed for use on glue-in points or inserts.
NOTE: If you can add this or any other product to cart - we have it in stock.
USE WITH AAE MAX WELD PRIMER PEN
Prior to fletching, we clean the carbon shaft with Diggers Isopropanol (known as isopropyl alcohol) sold at various hardware stores.
The Max Weld Primer Pen is sold separately.
Made in the USA by Arizona Archery Enterprises.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.