Evolusion - Raptor 3D and Hunting Shaft .005
Visit the Evolusion Arrows website.
The Raptor™ .005 by Evolusion Arrows® is the 6.2mm ID shaft that allows you to shoot better for less money.
It's a pure carbon arrow with no glass filler material like many others in it's price-point.
Excellent weight, straightness and spine matching combined with proven reliability.
Bowhunters can achieve a high FOC arrow-build with the Raptor™ shaft.
Better accuracy - more successful hunts.
- 3D archers who want to shoot an arrow closer to the 5 gpp threshold will appreciate the gpi (grains per inch) specs of the Raptor™.
- Low-poundage shooters will love the flat-shooting 500 and 600 spine variations of the Raptor, that make no sacrifice to durability.
Nocks and inserts are included.
Nocks can be indexed for the release aid or finger shooter.
Straightness Tolerance: .005 or better.
Weight Tolerance: +/- 1.5 grains.
Shaft Length (uncut): 32.25" (or 32¼") measured to the nock throat.
Diameter: .2445 ID (6.2mm ID)
Available in the following spines (and gpi):
250 (9.6 gpi), 300 (9.1 gpi), 350 (8.0 gpi), 400 (7.4 gpi), 500 (6.5 gpi), 600 (5.6 gpi).
- EV-S (Standard) Nock: 10 grains (throat ID: .1280"), red or orange colour
- Raptor .2445 Insert: 20 grains (suits a point with 5/16" or 19/64" seat OD)
- Raptor .2445 Brass Insert with screw-in weight: 50 + 25 grains (sold as a kit).
- Raptor .2445 Stainless Steel Break-Off Insert: 75 to 55 grains.
- Raptor .2445 Micro Nock Bushing: 7.5 grains (suits the EV-M 'Micro' Nock and similar .165 ID nocks by other manufacturers)
- Raptor .2445 Pin Bushing: 11.4 grains (only use pin nocks with bows at 60 lb draw weight or less).
- Xpert Stainless-Steel Field Point (screw-in) - 5 sizes available: 60, 80, 100, 125 or 150 grain.
- Evolusion Xpert Field Points can be found here.
- Saunders points in 19/64 or 5/16" OD can be found here.
Please refer to the Evolusion Arrows® Spine Chart and Safety Information.
Optional components may be shown in product photos.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.