Evolusion - Tomahawk Shaft - .005 - 12pk
The Tomahawk by Evolusion Arrows® is a .204 ID (5.2mm ID) shaft that is engineered for accuracy and durability.
The .204 ID (5.2mm) shaft offers significant advantages over the standard diameter .2445 ID (6.2mm) shaft due to the thinner diameter:
- less wind drift when a cross breeze is present
- less drag for a flatter trajectory
- better target penetration.
The .005 or better straightness tolerance is for archers who want the best value in a high performance bow-hunting shaft, or may be building a shorter arrow that does not require the .003 or better spec.
The included 55 grain Tomahawk S/S Half-Out allows you to build an arrow with exceptional front-of-centre (FOC).
Sold in 12-packs.
Straightness Tolerance: .005 or better.
Weight Tolerance: +/- 1.75 grains or better.
Shaft Length (uncut): 32.75" (or 32¾") measured to the nock throat.
Available in the following spines (and gpi):
250 (10.9 gpi), 300 (10.0 gpi), 350 (8.7 gpi), 400 (8.2 gpi)
Sold in 12-packs.
- EV-T .204 Nock: 8.5 grains (throat ID .1280")
- S/S Half-Out: 55& grains (suits a field point with 5/16" seat OD)
Size 1 (1 groove) - 250 and 300 spine
Size 2 (2 groove) - 350 and 400 spine
NOTE: the S/S Half-Out adds 12 mm (just under 1/2") to the length of the shaft when assembled. It's possible to build a 33 inch Tomahawk arrow!
- Tomahawk SLIM Insert: 20-15 grains
- EV-M HD Nock Bushing: 22 grains (a heavy-duty 304 S/S bushing that suits the EV-M Nock and similar .165 ID nocks by other manufacturers)
- EV-M Nock: 6.7 grains (this nock must be used with the HD Nock Bushing)
Saunders screw-in points are sold separately - 5/16" OD are suitable.
Please read the Evolusion Arrows® Spine Chart and Safety Information.
This listing is for bare shafts with nocks and half-outs included.
Some photos may show fletched arrows as example of how this product is used.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.