Evolusion - Raptor Shaft .2445 ID - .005 - 12pk
The Raptor by Evolusion Arrows is a premium pure carbon shaft formulated as a versatile all-rounder in the .2445 ID (6.2mm ID) category.
The Raptor is especially suited to 3D archery and bow-hunting.
3D archers who want to build a 5 gpp arrow will appreciate the 'mid-weight' gpi characteristics of the Raptor shaft across all spines. Low-poundage shooters will be happy with the 5.6 gpi 600 spine variation of the Raptor.
- Bow-hunters can build the perfect hunting arrow with high FOC using Raptor shafts - the 300 and 250 spine shafts being the standout choices for this scenario.
Straightness Tolerance: +/- .005
Weight Tolerance: +/- 1.5 grains.
Shaft Length: 31.35" (measured to the nock throat).
Available in the following spines (and gpi):
250 (9.6 gpi), 300 (9.1 gpi), 350 (8.0 gpi), 400 (7.4 gpi), 500 (6.5 gpi), 600 (5.6 gpi).
- EVO-S (Standard) Nock: 10 grains (throat ID: .1280"), red colour.
- EVO .2445 Insert: 20 grains (suits a point with 5/16" or 19/64" seat OD).
- EVO .2445 Brass Insert: 49 grains.
- EVO .2445 Brass Insert: 74 grains.
- EVO .2445 Micro Nock Bushing: 7.5 grains. (suits the EVO Micro Nock and similar .165 ID nocks by other manufacturers).
- EVO .2445 Pin Bushing: 9.5 grains. (Only use pin nocks with bows at 60 lb draw weight or less).
GET YOUR ARROW SPINE RIGHT! NEVER shoot an arrow that is too weak in spine for your bow setup.
Check out the Evolusion Arrows spine chart HERE.
Read Evolusion Arrows safety info HERE.
Shaft Cutting - indicate your cut length in the drop down menu.
*AMO Arrow Shaft Length is measured from the nock throat to the cut point - NOT the length of the carbon only. The insert and / or point is NOT included in the AMO Arrow Length.
Made for Evolusion Arrows to strict specification in China.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.