At Ten Zone Archery we accept several payment methods.
In our retail shop:
- Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards) via our EFTPOS facility
- Apple Pay
- Gift vouchers that are purchased in our store
- Lay-by (see terms and conditions below)
We cannot accept personal cheques and we do not release goods on credit.
We don't accept PayPal payments in store. You can however pay online and pick up your order from our store by choosing Collect from Store as your shipping method.
On our website:
- Visa, Mastercard, and American Express debit and credit cards (via Shopify Payments)
- Direct Deposit payments by bank transfer, internet banking or bank branch deposit.
The express checkout methods available on our site are:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- PayPal Express
- Shopify Pay
See more info further down this page about express checkout methods.
Currently we do not accept payment online with Gift Vouchers purchased in our retail store.
If you have a voucher you wish to use for payment,
please call us on 1300 50 40 33
during shop hours to complete your sale over the phone.
About direct deposit
If paying by internet bank transfer or bank branch deposit, please reference your payment with your name and your Order ID. When you transfer funds from a bank other than the ANZ, there may be a delay of 1 or 2 days before we see the payment. We do not send you order until we see payment appear in our bank account. If you choose Direct Deposit as your payment method, our account details appear at Checkout.
About express checkouts
Express checkouts save your payment and shipping information so that you can more quickly complete payment for your orders anywhere online. Sign up to any express checkout method and when you shop at any online store offering the same express checkout, your information is automatically filled in at Checkout.
You can go directly to the checkout from the product page, by clicking on your preferred accelerated checkout method.
Note: if you need to include a special instruction with your order, do this in the special instruction box located below the items in your cart BEFORE you click on any express checkout button. The express checkout buttons are located below the big red Checkout bar at the bottom of your cart.
The express checkout button dynamically changes to reflect your preferred accelerated checkout method. The checkout methods displayed depend on a few factors:
- our payment settings
- your browser
- your device
- your personal payment history.
There are no extra fees for using accelerated checkout methods.
You will see a button with the Apple Pay logo if you visit our store using Safari on iOS 10 or macOS Sierra. Tap or click the button to make a purchase with Apple Pay. After you do, you will see the shipping and billing information added to your wallet, as well as the cost of the order, shipping rates, and taxes. You then have to authenticate the purchase. The authentication process is slightly different depending on which device you are using (On an iPhone or iPad, on a Macbook with Touch ID, or on a Mac without Touch ID with another device, like an iPhone, iPad, or an Apple Watch).
Find out more about Apple Pay.
Google Pay lets you pay easily and securely. When you visit our online store using a supported browser - Google Chrome, Apple Safari or Mozilla Firefox - you will see a button with the Google Pay logo. If you have the Google Pay app installed, you can tap the button to make a purchase with Google Pay. After you tap the button, you will see your billing and shipping information. Then you need to authenticate to complete your purchase.
Click the link for more info about Google Pay.
Our website features PayPal Express, a one-click accelerated checkout button that allows you to log in to your PayPal account to pay without entering any address information. PayPal allows payment through credit cards, bank accounts or PayPal account balances. If you have already entered your details with PayPal – your credit card, debit card and bank account numbers, your shipping address and contact number – when you click the PayPal button at Checkout you can skip filling out these forms again. When you check out, choose which account to use for your purchase.
Here’s a link for more information about PayPal Express Checkout.
Shopify Pay lets you save your credit card and shipping and billing information so you can complete your transaction faster the next time you are directed to a Shopify checkout. This can save you time when you check out, especially if you have already opted in to Shopify Pay on any other Shopify store. Your shipping and billing information is securely stored on Shopify’s PCI compliant servers and is only shared with us if an order is placed. If you have questions about how Shopify Pay works, or how your data is stored, go to Shopify Pay FAQ.
Regarding Refunds via Shopify Payments:
If for any reason your payment via Shopify Payments is refunded, it may take up 5–10 business days for you to receive your refund. Although Shopify Payments submit any refund that we make to your bank immediately, your bank must still process the refund and apply it to your account. Processing time can vary between banks.
Note: Refunds might appear in the form of a reversal. In the case of a reversal, the original payment is removed from your bank statement, and a separate credit is not issued.
My purchase was declined. Why?
There are several possible reasons. When Shopify Payments submit a charge to your bank, they have automated systems that determine whether or not to accept the charge. These systems take various signals into account, such as your spending habits, account balance, and card information like the expiration date and CVV. These signals are constantly changing, so a previously successful card might be declined in the future. Even if all of the card information is correct, and you previously had a successful payment, a new charge can still be declined by a bank’s fraud systems.
Can I find out more about the decline?
Most declines are generic, so we don’t have much information as to why a charge was declined.
If the card information seems correct, then it's best to contact your bank, ask for more information, and ask for future charges to be accepted.
How do I decrease the likelihood of a charge being declined?
The correctness of the card number, expiration date, and the CVV are the primary factors used by your bank when deciding whether or not to accept a transaction. The influence of other data that you need to supply, like the address or name, varies by card brand. For example, only American Express considers the customer’s name.
Lay-by terms and conditions
- When either you (the purchaser) or Ten Zone Archery (the retailer) cancel a lay-by sale, the purchaser has the right of a full refund less any cancellation charge. The cancellation charge on this lay-by is shown below. The charge is to cover selling costs incurred by the retailer.
Lay-By containing all Regular Stock Items - $12.00
Lay-By containing any Special Order Items* or Bows - $50.00
- Should the purchaser fail to honour the lay-by sale (ie. by non-payment of lay-by) the retailer shall contact the purchaser and advise that the lay-by will be cancelled after 7 days of notice of advice unless a further or full payments is received. Should the purchaser not pay outstanding monies within the 7 days the lay-by will be cancelled, goods returned to stock, and any monies due, minus the cancellation charge, refunded to the purchaser.
- There is no cancellation charge if goods are unable to be supplied by the retailer.
- The maximum lay-by period is 12 weeks. A deposit of at least 20% must be paid at commencement of the lay-by term. The minimum payments preferred are 1/6 of the remaining amount at least fortnightly. For example, a lay-by total of $1200 requires a $240 deposit and six payments of $160 fortnightly. With written notice by the purchaser to the retailer, most other payment timing arrangements can be accommodated, such as monthly payments, or the balance remainder paid on pick-up.
- Items from parcels containing all Regular Stock Items can be changed with notice in writing at least 14 days prior to the end of the pay-by term. Special Order Items must be collected in full or the Special Order Items cancellation fee will be charged.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to advise this store of any change of contact details, including phone number, postal and email addresses.
*Special Order Item = at the retailer’s discretion, any item not in-store or regularly in stock requiring special placement on a supplier order. By their nature, these items are quite specific to the purchaser and are not as easily sold as regular stock items (such as special colour orders, or items specifically designed for left-handed archers).