To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. If the item was bought by someone else on your behalf, we need details of the sale – the invoice number, or the name and date of the sale.
Change of mind
We do not refund for a ‘change of mind’ but we give you a credit note, or exchange goods if the returned item is in a saleable condition. We will exchange unused 'change-of-mind' products in pristine condition, contained in the unopened original packaging as supplied, within fourteen days of purchase. Of course, all applicable warranties will be honoured.
We will not exchange the following products for 'change-of-mind':
- compound and recurve bows
- bow components and parts
- arrows or shafts
- binoculars, rangefinders or similar optical items
- scope lenses
- book with obvious signs of use
- DVD that has been opened
- clothing or hat that has been worn
EVOLUSION ARROWS 'Love It or Send It Back' GUARANTEE
If you are not satisfied with any product by Evolusion Arrows, please contact Ten Zone Archery within 30 days of the purchase date with proof of purchase. Email: [email protected] or call 1300 50 40 33 during the phone hours listed on our Contact Us page. The Evolusion Arrows ‘Love It or Send It Back’ Guarantee is a 'no questions asked' policy. However, if you can briefly tell us why you are returning the Evolusion Arrows product, it will help us improve the product in the future.
Please provide us with the Australia Post tracking number of your return parcel. Once we have received the returned product, we will refund the full purchase price of your Evolusion Arrows product, excluding any other-brand components. The refund may take up to 5 working days to be processed by Ten Zone Archery.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The ‘Love It or Send It Back’ Guarantee applies to any Evolusion Arrows product purchased after 15/11/20.
- A per-customer limit of ONE PACK (6-pack or 12-pack) of Evolusion shafts or fletched arrows and any Evolusion Arrows components specific to the shafts or arrows purchased in the same transaction may be returned and refunded under the ‘Love It or Send It Back’ Guarantee. Any subsequent refund requests will be subject to the usual conditions listed on the Ten Zone Archery ‘Warranties & Returns’ page.
- The ‘Love It or Send It Back’ Guarantee does not include reimbursement for the cost of alternative-branded components installed by the customer on the arrow shafts eg. inserts, nock bushings, pin bushings, wraps, cresting, vanes, etc.
- The ‘Love It or Send It Back’ Guarantee does not include reimbursement for the time spent by the customer installing any components on the arrow shafts eg. inserts, nock bushings, pin bushings, wraps, cresting, vanes, etc.
- The ‘Love It or Send It Back’ Guarantee does not include postage, courier and handling costs.
- The ‘Love It or Send It Back’ Guarantee is not a product exchange program. We will refund the full purchase price of the Evolusion Arrows returned product, using the same payment method and customer account of the original purchase. We will only provide a cash refund if cash was tendered for the original purchase.
- The ‘Love It or Send It Back’ Guarantee is not available to Wholesale buyers.
Other brand warranty claims
If your item is found to be defective within the manufacturer's warranty period, please contact us before you send anything back to us for repair or replacement. Some items may need to be sent directly to the manufacturer or distributor.
If an item is warranted by Ten Zone Archery, please return the item to us within the specified warranty period for that item, for repair or replacement.*
*Customer pays the freight for the product return to Ten Zone Archery and Ten Zone Archery will bear the cost of return freight to the customer.
To contact us with questions about a product return, warranty issue or possible exchange, please call us during our regular opening hours, or send an email. All warranty periods start from the initial purchase date and are not transferable to other persons.
RefusalWe reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange, or issue only a partial refund, on a case-by-case basis, for the following reasons:
- the item was a special order
- the item is not in its original condition, is damaged or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- the item was a sale item
- the item was donated as a prize or raffle item
- the item is returned more than 30 days after purchase
Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
If we approve your refund, we will then process it and apply a credit to your credit card or PayPal account, according to the original method of payment, or hold it for you as a Credit Note in your name. In most cases we should be able to process the refund within seven days.
To return an item, bring or deliver it to:
Ten Zone Archery, 117 Lawes Street, East Maitland NSW 2323.
Or you can post items to:
Ten Zone Archery, PO Box 2468, Green Hills NSW 2323.
If you are shipping an item of value, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your item.
If you want to return an item to us by Australia Post, package the parcel securely and weigh it, then contact us to arrange your payment for the return postage. We can email you a return label to print out and fix to the parcel. All you need to do then is take it to your nearest post office to be scanned for delivery, and keep the lodgement receipt for a record of the tracking number.