AXCEL - AccuStat II Scope 41mm - YCS
The AccuStat II scope is the premiere multi-pin micro-adjustable housing that will fit on to any AXCEL® sight with a 2nd and 3rd axis removable block.
This new generation of the Accustat scope has two engraved alignment rings for greater accuracy.
The 1 ¾” housing has 24” of fiber weaving all the way around the scope.
The AccuStat II also features a large bubble level, where the bubble and bubble housing are within the circumference of the housing.
CURRENT ACCUSTAT II SCOPES IN STOCK ARE CUSTOM BUILDS WITH PIN COLOURS: GGRGG. THIS ADDS SUBSTANTIALLY TO THE FINAL PRICE.
- Offered in three and five pin configurations, with a choice of 0.010" or 0.019" pin sizes.
- The AccuStat II scope has a void in the engraving at the center of the scope for those archers that choose to use their chaser pin in the exact middle of the housing.
- Micro-adjustable pins work similarly to that of the popular Armortech and RheoTech hunting sights, where you can loosen one or multiple pins for moving at a time.
- On the AccuStat II scope you will find a Rheostat fiber cover that allows the archer to adjust the brightness of the pins.
- Fits the AccuTouch, Achieve and AX series sights.
Accepts a Rheostat sight light (sold separately).
Made in the USA.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.