BOHNING - Big Jig Fletching Jig
The Big Jig will give you the perfect 3º right helical or 1º offset fletch with any standard height vane, between 2 and 4".
The Big Jig will allow you to fletch any size arrow shaft from 17/64" hunting shafts to 23/64" diameter line cutters, with speed and accuracy.
- Works with 2, 3 and 4" vanes from manufacturers like Bohning, AAE and Q2i.
- Comes with two clamps - one degree right offset and three degree right helical.
- Places 3 vanes 120° apart, as well as 4 vanes 90° apart.
- Easy set-up and simple, fast operation.
- Comes with non-stick fletching tape to prevent fast set adhesives from sticking to the clamp.
Additional non-stick clamp tapes available at Ten Zone Archery in 3 quantity packs.
Comments: We use this jig with great results on standard diameter carbon shafts like Victory Force, Black Eagle Outlaw, Easton Powerflights and Gold Tip Hunters, as well as .204 ID shafts like the Victory RIP and Black Eagle Rampage.
This is a super fast and accurate jig... fletching with the 'Big Jig' really is a no-brainer!
Made in China for The Bohning Company.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.