BOHNING - Bow Grip and Sight Window Pad - 2pk
A versatile camouflage micro fibre adhesive material for use on any hunting bow.
Commonly used on bow sight window and arrow shelf for sound reduction.
- A durable stick on material that can be removed if required.
- Will tolerate intermittent rainy and damp conditions but not constant or continuous submersion in water.
Directions for use.
- Cut the adhesive camo to fit the area to be covered.
- Clean the surface where the camo 'pad' is to be applied. We use DIGGERS Brand 'isopropanol' (isopropyl alcohol) but DO A TEST on an inconspicuous part of your bow first.
- Peel off the backing sheet and stick the camo 'pad' on; rubbing firmly to ensure a successful bond.
No two sheets of this product are identical; some sheets may have more or less green in the camo pattern to that shown in the photo. Some sheets may be all brown in colour - please keep this in mind when purchasing this item.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.