COPPER JOHN - Mark 1 - Non-Micro 5-pin Sight with Light
A blend of economy and durability demanded by today’s hunters.
Stands up to the world’s toughest hunting environments.
The Mark I is the base model in the third generation of Copper John’s award winning 'Dead Nuts' line of pin sights.
This sight has a metal mounting bracket, windage block and elevation block.
Non load bearing material is removed from thick aluminium structural pieces leaving a tough, lightweight, metal frame.
- 5x .019 fiber optic pins.
- Right / Left convertible - delivered set up as a RIGHT ONLY.
- The PIN GUARD is is made with light-weight but strong composite plastic material.
- Patented bright orange pin guard highlight for rapid peep alignment.
- Extra long, ultra protected fibers for super bright aiming points!
- Force spreading pin and washer design eliminates material deformation resulting from over tightening the pins.
- The bright orange perimeter highlight is coated with vibration absorbing polyurethane for awesome vibration dampening performance.
- Fiber optics are the toughest in the industry and they stretch 30% more than typical fiber optic material.
- Dual Mount windage bracket for super wide adjustment window.
- Engraved elevation and windage blocks for increased precision!
- Pre-drilled pin guard for direct fitment of the included AfterBurner LED light (without the need for a bracket).
An optional 2nd Axis Bracket is available for this sight as well as a Micro Adjust Kit.
These sights have a limited 3rd axis leveling feature via a movable bubble level.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.