COPPER JOHN - Mark 3 - Micro 5-pin Sight - STD bracket - with Light
The Mark III sight stands up to the world’s toughest hunting environments.
The Mark III is the flagship model in the third generation of Copper John’s award winning 'Dead Nuts' line of pin sights.
This sight has is all metal construction - mount bar, pin assembly and pin guard.
Non load bearing material is removed from thick aluminium structural pieces leaving a tough, lightweight, metal frame.
- 5x .019 fiber optic pins.
- Micro adjust windage and elevation.
- Right / Left convertible - delivered set up as a RIGHT ONLY.
- Patented bright orange pin guard highlight for rapid peep alignment.
- Extra long, ultra protected fibers for super bright aiming points!
- Force spreading pin and washer design eliminates material deformation resulting from over tightening the pins.
- The bright orange perimeter highlight is coated with vibration absorbing polyurethane for awesome vibration dampening performance.
- Fiber optics are the toughest in the industry and they stretch 30% more than typical fiber optic material.
- Dual Mount windage bracket for super wide adjustment window.
- Engraved elevation and windage blocks for increased precision!
- Metal, removable LED light mounting bracket included.
This sight has a limited 3rd axis leveling feature via a movable bubble level.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.