Evolusion - Raptor 3D and Hunting Shaft .003
The Raptor .003 by Evolusion Arrows® is a premium pure carbon arrow shaft with a standard 6.2 mm inner diameter.
The Evolusion Raptor shaft is especially designed for the serious bowhunter and 3D competition shooter.
The .003 straightness shaft is for archers who demand superior accuracy and durability.
Check out the Evolusion Arrows 'Love It Or Send It Back' Guarantee.
Is there another arrow brand as confident about their arrows and components?
- Bowhunters can have the perfect hunting arrow with high FOC using Raptor shafts - the 300 spine arrow being the standout choice for this scenario.
- 3D archers who want to shoot a 5 gpp arrow will appreciate the 'light-weight' gpi characteristics of the Raptor shaft across the 350, 400, 500 and 600 spines.
- Low-poundage shooters will love the flat-shooting 5.6 gpi 600 spine variation of the Raptor.
Straightness Tolerance: .003 or better.
Weight Tolerance: +/- 1.0 grain.
Shaft Length (uncut): 31.25" (or 31¼") measured to the nock throat.
Diameter: .2445 ID (6.2mm ID)
Available in the following spines (and gpi):
250 (9.6 gpi), 300 (9.1 gpi), 350 (8.0 gpi), 400 (7.4 gpi), 500 (6.5 gpi), 600 (5.6 gpi).
- EVO-S (Standard) Nock: 10 grains (throat ID: .1280"), red colour
- EVO .2445 Insert: 20 grains (suits a point with 5/16" or 19/64" seat OD)
- EVO .2445 Brass Insert: 49 grains
- EVO .2445 Brass Insert: 74 grains
- EVO .2445 Micro Nock Bushing: 7.5 grains (suits the EVO Micro Nock and similar .165 ID nocks by other manufacturers)
- EVO .2445 Pin Bushing: 9.5 grains (only use pin nocks with bows at 60lb draw weight or less)
Screw-in Saunders Points are sold separately - 5/16" and 19/64" OD are suitable.
Please refer to the Evolusion Arrows® Spine Chart and Safety Information.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.