Evolusion - Raptor 3D and Hunting Shaft .003
** Red Label Raptor .003 shafts available at a reduced price while stocks last. **
The Raptor™ .003 by Evolusion Arrows® is a standard diameter, high strength hunting and 3D shaft.
Its is a pure carbon arrow with no glass filler material - so it's more durable and offers a superior 'matched' dozen.
This .003 straightness shaft offers both weight and spine consistency that that will impress the most demanding shooters.
- Bowhunters can have the perfect hunting arrow with high FOC using Raptor shafts - the 300 spine arrow being the standout choice for this scenario.
- 3D archers who want to shoot an arrow closer to 5 gpp will appreciate the 'mid-weight' gpi characteristics of the Raptor™ shaft across the 350, 400, 500 and 600 spines.
- Low-poundage shooters will love the flat-shooting 5.6 gpi 600 spine variation of the Raptor.
Nocks and inserts are included.
Nocks can be indexed for the release aid or finger shooter.
Straightness Tolerance: .003 or better.
Weight Tolerance: +/- 1.0 grain.
Shaft Length (uncut): 31.25" (or 31¼") measured to the nock throat.
Diameter: .2445 ID (6.2mm ID)
Available in the following spines (and gpi):
250 (9.6 gpi), 300 (9.1 gpi), 350 (8.0 gpi), 400 (7.4 gpi), 500 (6.5 gpi), 600 (5.6 gpi).
- EV-S (Standard) Nock: 10 grains (throat ID: .1280"), red colour
- Raptor .2445 Insert: 20 grains (suits a point with 5/16" or 19/64" seat OD)
- Raptor .2445 Brass Insert: 49 grains
- Raptor .2445 Brass Insert: 74 grains
- Raptor .2445 Micro Nock Bushing: 7.5 grains (suits the EV-S 'Micro' Nock and similar .165 ID nocks by other manufacturers)
- Raptor .2445 Pin Bushing: 9.5 grains (only use pin nocks with bows at 60 lb draw weight or less)
Screw-in Saunders Points are sold separately - 5/16" and 19/64" OD are suitable.
Please refer to the Evolusion Arrows® Spine Chart and Safety Information.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.