Evolusion - Raptor 3D and Hunting Arrow .005
The Raptor by Evolusion Arrows® is a versatile all-rounder in the .2445 ID (6.2mm ID) category - a superior 3D and hunting arrow.
The Raptor is durable, super accurate and faster out of the bow than any other arrow in its price-point.
This .005 or better straightness graded Raptor is for those wanting an unbeatable carbon arrow in both performance and price.
Check out the Evolusion Arrows 'Love It Or Send It Back' Guarantee.
Is there another arrow brand as confident about their arrows and components?
- Bowhunters can have the perfect hunting arrow with high FOC using Raptor shafts - the 300 spine arrow being the standout choice for this scenario.
- 3D archers who want to shoot a 5 gpp arrow will appreciate the 'light-weight' gpi characteristics of the Raptor shaft across the 350, 400, 500 and 600 spines.
- Low-poundage shooters will love the flat-shooting 5.6 gpi 600 spine variation of the Raptor.
Straightness Tolerance: .005 or better.
Weight Tolerance (Factory Fletched Arrow): +/- 2.0 grains.
Arrow Length (uncut): 31.25" (or 31¼") measured to the nock throat.
Available in the following spines (and gpi - bare shaft value):
300 (9.1 gpi), 350 (8.0 gpi), 400 (7.4 gpi), 500 (6.5 gpi), 600 (5.6 gpi).
- EVO-S (Standard) Nock: 10 grains (throat ID: .1280"), red colour
- EVO .2445 Insert: 20 grains (suits a point with 5/16" or 19/64" seat OD)
This arrow comes factory-fletched with genuine Q2i vanes at a 2 degree right helical.
- 300 to 350 spine fletched with: Q2i Fusion-II 2.1" vanes
- 400 to 600 spine fletched with: Q2i Fusion X-II 2.1" vanes
Current 600 spine arrows have Fusion-II 2.1" vanes.
PLEASE NOTE: colours of included vanes and nocks are different according to arrow spine, as listed below. Arrows are fletched with two vanes of the first colour and one of the second colour:
- 300-350 spine: Red/White vanes, Flo Red nocks
- 400-600 spine: Orange/White vanes, Flo Orange nocks
- EVO .2445 Brass Insert: 49 grains
- EVO .2445 Brass Insert: 74 grains
- EVO .2445 Micro Nock Bushing: 7.5 grains (suits the EVO Micro Nock and similar .165 ID nocks by other manufacturers)
- EVO .2445 Pin Bushing: 9.5 grains (only use pin nocks with bows at 60lb draw weight or less)
Screw-in Saunders Points are sold separately - 5/16" and 19/64" OD are suitable.
Please refer to the Evolusion Arrows® Spine Chart and Safety Information.
Fletched arrow specifications are subject to change without notice.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.