Evolusion - Raptor Fletched Arrow - 12 pack
VANES, NOCKS, INSERTS, POINTS* AND CUTTING ARE ALL INCLUDED.
The Raptor™ by Evolusion Arrows® is a true all-rounder in the 6.2mm ID arrow category.
It's a pure carbon arrow so it's stronger and offers a more consistent, matched dozen than many arrows at more expensive price-points.
Bowhunters can shoot a high FOC arrow with the Raptor™.
Better accuracy - more successful hunts.
3D archers who want to shoot an arrow closer to the 5 gpp threshold will appreciate the gpi (grains per inch) specs of the Raptor™.
- Low-poundage shooters will love the flat-shooting 500 and 600 spine Raptor arrows, that make no sacrifice on durability.
Sold in a 12-pack.
Vanes, nocks, inserts and points are included.
Inserts are supplied loose-bagged unless an insert installation service is purchased.
Nocks are NOT GLUED and can be indexed for the release aid or finger shooter.
*Points are BLACK STEEL, not stainless steel. Points shown in the photos are the optional Evolusion 'Xpert' Point.
Please choose your required point weight in the drop-down menu: 100, 80, 70, 60 or 50 grain.
Straightness Tolerance: +/- .005
Weight Tolerance (Factory Fletched Arrow): +/- 2.0 grains.
Arrow Length (uncut): 32.25" (or 32¼") measured to the nock throat.
Available in the following spines (and gpi - bare shaft value):
300 (9.1 gpi), 350 (8.0 gpi), 400 (7.4 gpi), 500 (6.5 gpi), 600 (5.6 gpi).
Evolusion Arrows® SPINE CHARTS can be found HERE.
- EV-S (Standard) Nock: 10 grains (throat ID: .1280")
- Raptor .2445 Insert: 20 grains (suits a point with 5/16" or 19/64" seat OD)
- Field Points - 100, 80, 70, 60 or 50 grain.
Raptor arrows are hand-fletched with genuine Q2i Fusion-II 2.1" vanes.
Vanes are primed for optimum adhesion and are installed using premium, impact-resistant cyanoacrylate glue.
PLEASE NOTE: Vane and Nock colours may vary to those shown in the photos.
- Raptor .2445 Brass Insert with screw-in weight: 50 + 25 grains (sold as a kit).
- Raptor .2445 Stainless Steel Break-Off Insert: 75 to 55 grains.
- Raptor .2445 Micro Nock Bushing: 7.5 grains (suits the EV-M 'Micro' Nock and similar .165 ID nocks by other manufacturers)
- Raptor .2445 Pin Bushing: 11.4 grains (only use pin nocks with bows at 60 lb draw weight or less).
Please refer to the Evolusion Arrows® Spine Chart and Safety Information.
Fletched arrow specifications are subject to change without notice.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.