Evolusion - Raptor 3D and Hunting Arrow with Feathers - 6 pack
The Raptor™ Arrow with feathers will be back in stock soon!
The new stock will be sold in a 12 pack and 350 spine will also be available.
The Raptor™ by Evolusion Arrows® is a superior hunting and 3D arrow in the 'standard' diameter category.
The feather-fletched Raptor™ offers the consistency and durability that the serious Australian traditional bow hunter demands.
4 inch shield-cut feathers are used for maximum forgiveness when shooting a traditional 'off the shelf' bow.
The feathers are professionally fletched in an aggressive right-wing helical configuration and the leading tip of each feather has been reinforced with a small dob of durable adhesive. This can be seen in the product photo.
- Traditional Bow hunters can have the perfect hunting arrow with high FOC using Raptor™ shafts. Especially when paired with the new 50/75 grain optional insert (coming soon).
- 3D archers who want to shoot a flat-shooting arrow will appreciate the 'mid-weight' gpi characteristics of the Raptor across all spines.
The Raptor™ Arrow with feathers is sold in 6-packs and will soon be available in a 12 pack.
Don't forget to buy points!
Saunders points in 19/64 or 5/16" OD can be found here.
Straightness Tolerance: .005 or better.
Weight Tolerance (factory fletched arrow): +/- 1.5 grains.
Diameter: .2445 ID (6.2mm ID)
Arrow Length: 32.25" (measured to the nock throat).
Available in the following spines (and gpi - bare shaft value):
350 (7.9 gpi), 400 (7.4 gpi), 500 (6.5 gpi), 600 (5.6 gpi).
- EV-S (Standard) Nock: 10 grains (throat ID: .1280")
- Raptor .2445 Insert: 20 grains (suits a point with 5/16" or 19/64" seat OD)
This arrow comes factory-fletched with high quality 4-inch shield-cut feathers at an aggressive right helical.
PLEASE NOTE: colours of included feathers and nocks are different according to arrow spine, as listed below. Arrows are fletched with two feathers of the first colour and one of the second colour. These colour combinations may change, depending on supply.
- 400 spine: Orange/White feathers, Flo Orange nock
- 500 spine: Orange/Yellow feathers, Flo Yellow nock
- 600 spine: Red/White feathers, Flo Red nock
- Raptor .2445 Brass Insert: 49 grains
- Raptor .2445 Brass Insert: 74 grains
- Raptor .2445 Micro Nock Bushing: 7.5 grains (suits the EV-M 'Micro' Nock and similar .165 ID nocks by other manufacturers)
- Raptor .2445 Pin Bushing: 9.5 grains (only use pin nocks with bows at 60'lb draw weight or less)
Screw-in Saunders Points are sold separately - 5/16" and 19/64" OD are suitable.
Please refer to the Evolusion Arrows® Spine Chart and Safety Information.
Fletched arrow specifications are subject to change without notice.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.