Evolusion - Raptor Shaft .2445 ID - .003 - 12pk
*** IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP NOW! ***
SHOOT A BETTER ARROW FOR LESS MONEY!
The Raptor .003 by Evolusion Arrows® is a premium pure carbon arrow shaft formulated as a versatile all-rounder in the .2445 ID (6.2mm ID) category.
The Evolusion Raptor shaft is especially designed for the serious bowhunter and 3D competition shooter.
The .003 straightness shaft is for archers who want the best accuracy bowhunting and 3D competition shaft.
- Bowhunters can build the perfect hunting arrow with high FOC using Raptor shafts - the 300 and 250 spine shafts being the standout choices for this scenario.
- 3D archers who want to build a 5 gpp arrow will appreciate the 'mid-weight' gpi characteristics of the Raptor shaft across all spines. Low-poundage shooters will be happy with the 5.6 gpi 600 spine variation of the Raptor.
Straightness Tolerance: .003 or better.
Weight Tolerance: +/- 1.0 grain.
Shaft Length (uncut): 31.25" (or 31 ¼") measured to the nock throat.
Available in the following spines (and gpi):
250 (9.6 gpi), 300 (9.1 gpi), 350 (8.0 gpi), 400 (7.4 gpi), 500 (6.5 gpi), 600 (5.6 gpi).
- EVO-S (Standard) Nock: 10 grains (throat ID: .1280"), red colour.
- EVO .2445 Insert: 20 grains (suits a point with 5/16" or 19/64" seat OD).
- EVO .2445 Brass Insert: 49 grains.
- EVO .2445 Brass Insert: 74 grains.
- EVO .2445 Micro Nock Bushing: 7.5 grains. (suits the EVO Micro Nock and similar .165 ID nocks by other manufacturers).
- EVO .2445 Pin Bushing: 9.5 grains. (Only use pin nocks with bows at 60 lb draw weight or less).
Screw-in Points are sold separately - 5/16" and 19/64" OD are suitable.Saunders COMBO points are available HERE.
Saunders BULLET points are available HERE.
Get your arrow spine right! NEVER shoot an arrow that is too weak in spine for your bow setup. Check out the Evolusion Arrows® spine chart HERE.
Read Evolusion Arrows® safety info HERE.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.