Evolusion - Tomahawk Hunting Shaft .005
The Tomahawk™ is a slim diameter hunting shaft, engineered for accuracy and extreme durability.
The .204 ID (5.2mm) Tomahawk shaft offers significant advantages over standard diameter .2445 ID (6.2mm) shafts due to the thinner diameter:
- a stronger, thicker carbon wall.
- less drag for a flatter trajectory.
- better target penetration.
- ability to use an optional outsert system - 250 and 300 spines.
The .005 straightness tolerance is for bow-hunters who want the best value in a high performance bow-hunting shaft, or may be building an arrow that does not require the .003" spec.
The 55 grain stainless steel Half-Out creates excellent front-of-centre (FOC) with the Tomahawk shaft.
Sold in a 12-pack.
Straightness Tolerance: +/- .005"
Weight Tolerance: +/- 2 grains.
Shaft Length (uncut): 32.75" (or 32¾") measured to the nock throat.
Diameter: .204 ID (5.2mm ID)
Available in the following spines (and gpi):
250 (10.9 gpi), 300 (10.0 gpi), 350 (8.7 gpi), 400 (8.2 gpi)
Evolusion Arrows® SPINE CHARTS can be found HERE.
- EV-T .204 Nock: 8.5 grains (throat ID .1280")
- S/S Half-Out: 55 grains (suits a field point with 5/16" seat OD)
Size 1 (1 groove) - 250 and 300 spine
Size 2 (2 groove) - 350 and 400 spine
NOTE: The Stainless Steel Half-Out Adds 12 mm (.4725") to the finished length of the shaft.
Evolusion Arrows® Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Brass components are designed in Australia to exacting tolerances.
ZT Outsert (2 Piece): 85 grains. (Stainless Steel/7075-T6 Aluminium)
For 250, 275 and 300 spine only.
- Tomahawk SLIM Insert: 20-15 grains (7075-T6 Aluminium).
- .204 Stainless Steel Nock Bushing: 22 grains (a heavy-duty bushing that suits the EV-M Nock and similar .165 ID nocks by other manufacturers).
.204 Aluminium Nock Bushing: 9 grains (a 7075-T6 ALU bushing that suits the EV-M Nock and similar .165 ID nocks by other manufacturers).
- EV-M Nock: 6.7 grains (used with the two .204 Nock Bushings).
- Evolusion ZT OUTSERTS can be found here.
Evolusion Xpert Field Points can be found here.
- Saunders points in 19/64 or 5/16" OD can be found here.
Please read the Evolusion Arrows® Spine Chart and Safety Information.
This listing is for bare shafts with nocks and half-outs included.
Some photos may show fletched arrows as example of how this product is used.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.