Evolusion - TOMAHAWK Shaft - 12 pack
Outserts, Half-Outs, Inserts, Glue-in Target Points and Nock Bushings are all sold separately.
The Tomahawk™ is a slim diameter shaft, engineered for the accuracy and extreme durability required by Aussie bow-hunters.
The .204 ID (5.2mm) Tomahawk shaft offers significant advantages over standard diameter .2445 ID (6.2mm) shafts due to the thinner diameter:
- a thicker carbon wall that is much stronger.
- less drag for a flatter trajectory.
- better target penetration.
- can be paired with an optional outsert system (250, 275 and 300 spines only in the .003 shaft), the optional 55 grain stainless steel half-out.
Every pack of Tomahawk ™ .003 shafts has superior spine consistency, allowing tack-driving accuracy when used with quality broadheads.
Sold in a 12-pack.
Straightness: +/- .003" or better.
Weight Tolerance: +/- 1.5 grains
Shaft Length (uncut): 32.75" (or 32¾") measured to the nock throat.
Diameter: .204 ID (5.2mm ID)
Available in the following spines (and gpi):
250 (10.9 gpi), 275 (10.5 gpi), 300 (10.0 gpi), 350 (8.7 gpi), 400 (8.2 gpi).
Evolusion Arrows® SPINE CHARTS can be found HERE.
- EV-T .204 Nocks: 8.5 grains (throat ID .1280")
Nocks can be indexed for the release aid or finger shooter.
S/S Half-Out: 55 grains (suits a field point with 5/16" seat OD)
Size 1 (1 groove) - 250 , 275 and 300 spine.
Size 2 (2 groove) - 350 and 400 spine.
ZT Outsert (2 Piece): 85 grains. (Stainless Steel/7075-T6 Aluminium)
For 250, 275 and 300 spine only.
- Tomahawk SLIM Insert: 20-15 grains (7075-T6 Aluminium).
- .204 Stainless Steel Nock Bushing: 22 grains (a heavy-duty bushing that suits the EV-M Nock and similar .165 ID nocks by other manufacturers).
.204 Aluminium Nock Bushing: 9 grains (a 7075-T6 ALU bushing that suits the EV-M Nock and similar .165 ID nocks by other manufacturers).
- EV-M Nock: 6.7 grains (this nock must be used with the .204 EV-M Nock Bushing).
Evolusion Xpert Field Points can be found here.
- Saunders points in 19/64 or 5/16" OD can be found here.
The Stainless Steel Half-Out adds 12 mm (.4725") to the finished length of the shaft.
Evolusion Arrows® Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Brass components are designed in Australia to exacting tolerances.
Please refer to the Evolusion Arrows® Spine Chart and Safety Information.
Optional components may be shown in product photos.
This listing is for bare shafts with nocks and half-outs included.
Some photos may show fletched arrows as examples of how this product is used.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.