HAMSKEA - Trinity HUNTER Pro Rest - Micro Tune
This is the next generation in the family of Hamskea bullet-proof hunting rests.
It takes all the features of the Hybrid Hunter Pro and then adds some!
- NEW! 'Delta-V' Rest-mounted arrow holder, keeps the arrow securely in place during the draw cycle.
- V-shaped launcher insures the arrow is always sitting in the middle.
- Micro adjust windage and elevation adjustments, with easy to see, engraved reference marks.
- The containment bracket is over-moulded with rubber ensuring quiet arrow loading.
- The launcher is also over-moulded, with a proprietary 'Hamskea' coating to reduce sound. This is a replaceable item.
- Zero Stop Technology™ ensures consistent launcher positions, both up and down and also ensures there is no lateral play in the rest axle. The launcher shaft on the TRINITY rides on THREE sealed, stainless steel ball bearings.
- A multi positionable spring knob, at the end of the launcher axle, offers multiple internal torsion spring adjustment locations.
- A non-slip compression clamp design with in-line dampening coil stops launcher bounce-back.
- A universal non-slip limb pad, a heavy duty stretch-free cord and 'easy glide' cord tensioner are all included.
- The universal limb clamp assembly can be configured several ways. Top or bottom limb driven, cable activated or cable drop away.
This rest comes factory set as a limb activated rest.
Made in the USA.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.