HHA - OL-3019 - 1 5/8 inch - .019
20 years after its introduction, the Optimizer Lite remains the number one selling single pin adjustable sight on the market.
The silky smooth elevation arm pairs with the industry’s most accurate sight tapes to deliver unmatched performance to hunters and 3D shooters alike.
Simply sight in at 20 and 60 yards to determine which of the preprinted sight tapes works on your set up and you’re ready to shoot from 20 to 80 yards in 5 yard increments.
- 1 ⅝ inch diameter scope housing.
- Tool-free elevation slider with brass pointer.
- Windage requires the use of a hex key before the micro-adjust can be used.
- 2 ft of 100% enclosed .019 fibre connected to a machined blade-style pin.
- Bubble Level contained within the housing for ease of viewing.
- Water-resistant preprinted yardage tapes included.
- Rock solid design and build quality - HHA sights are built to last!
- The OL-3000 series does NOT accept a lens kit or sunshade.
Optional Quiver Bracket (HHA-QBR) is available which allows the use of a one-piece quiver with Optimizer Lite and Ultra sights.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.