HHA - TE-5519 - King Pin TE - Rheostat - 1 5/8 inch - .019
On the range or in the field, the Optimizer King Pin is the leader of the pack.
The Tournament Edition King Pin has all the great features of its brother, the KP-5000 series, plus the convenience and flexibility of an adjustable sliding dove-tail mount.
Interchangeable wheels make changing tapes easier than ever before and allow for using multiple arrow and draw weights.
A crystal clear magnifier and Blue Burst light allow for rapid adjustment in the darkest of blinds and for the oldest of eyes.
- Fully integrated 2nd and 3rd axis adjustment for superior accuracy on up-hill and down-hill shots.
- Sight in at 20 and 60 yards and you’re dialed in TO THE YARD out to 100 yards.
- The Wheel-forward design is ideal for mounting one-piece quivers.
Rock solid design and build quality - HHA sights are built to last!
FEATURES & INCLUSIONS
- 1 ⅝ inch diameter scope housing.
- 100% enclosed .019 fibre connects to a machined blade-style pin.
- Mechanical rheostat for fiber optic brightness control.
- Tool free windage and elevation adjustments.
- Features a FORWARD elevation wheel instead of a slider, providing over 2 inches of elevation adjustment.
- Precision machined brass rack and pinion delivers silky smooth elevation operation with zero slop.
- Bubble Level contained within the housing for ease of viewing.
- “Blind 20” feature allows for fast, no look return to your most common predetermined distance.
- Sight tape magnifier allows for adjustment to the 1/4 yard.
- Water-resistant pre-printed yardage tapes included.
Accepts the HHA Lens Kit B and Hunter Kit B - both optional extras which can be purchased separately.
Interchangeable wheels allows for quick changes between multiple arrow or draw weight combinations - additional wheels can be purchased.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.