SF ARCHERY - Velocity Pro - Carbon Recurve Sight
The Velocity PRO Recurve sight features a carbon/foam layer extension bar which is strong, light and minimises the vibration transfer from bow to sight head.
- Metal components made from 7075 aluminium.
- The sight elevation bar has a twin guide rod design which allows just over 3 inches of precise elevation adjustment, with no thread slack or sight head wobble.
- Quick release button for large elevation movements.
- 9" extension bar made of high density, carbon/foam combination.
- Super-precise windage & elevation adjustment in .002 inch increments.
- Quick detach mounting bracket with ball detents.
- Sight tape installed.
- 8-32 inch threaded scope mount for recurve apertures. Aperture included.
- Includes instructions and set of allen wrenches.
- Includes a soft storage case.
This sight has no third axis adjustment.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.