SHREWD - Essential 29mm Scope with Pin and Fibre
The Shrewd Essential scope is designed for field and indoor archery.
This is the scope preferred by Reo Wilde and Alex Wifler.
- CNC machined 6061-t56 aluminium body with 29mm ID
- Includes 1 razor pin machined with a 0.012" throat for minimum target obstruction
- Four razor pin locations
- Two 8-32 threaded holes for optional integrated pin kit
- 7/16"-20 threaded hole for optional rheostat light
- Textured interior cuts down on glare
- Comes with three coloured levels (red, green, and blue)
- Includes three sticks of fibre (red, green, and blue)
- Two locations for an optional light addition
- A variety of optional sunshades can be threaded into the front of the scope
- Allows for a lens to be run on the target side of the scope
All shrewd scopes are machined with a recessed hex pocket to adapt to a standard round, hex, or square scope mounting rod. This feature is designed so the scope will not rotate on the mounting bracket. When mounting the scope onto a scope rod the included hex nut on the outside of the scope should be removed before the scope rod is threaded onto the 10-32 threaded rod. In some cases the longer 10-32 rod should be substituted for the shorter, 1-1/4" 10-32 bolt included in the packaging.
Made in the USA by Damon Co of Salem, INC (Shrewd)
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.