SHREWD - Onyx .700 Stabilizer
The Onyx Series is an industry changing stabilizer both inside and out.
The Onyx is a stiff and versatile stabilizer with a wide range of weight combinations for a better holding bow.
Constructed using a Premier Modulus Carbon tube that utilizes the all new Truss Dampening Technology which stretches the length of every Onyx stabilizer to perfectly balance the shot.
An internal end cap on the bow end of the stabilizer reinforces the carbon to allow shooters to use more weight than ever before.
Fits all bows with a standard AMO 5/16-24 stabilizer thread.
- Suitable for 3D, Target and Field archery.
- Fully CNC Machined aluminium ends with a premier high-modulus carbon body.
- Standard with 3x 1oz. Stainless steel end weights and 3x 1/3 oz aluminum matte end weights (total of 6 end weights).
- A 1 1/3 ounce end-weight is also included, featuring a Shrewd domed decal.
- 3" Stainless steel threaded rod is standard to allow adding as many as a total of 9 weights per stabilizer.
- Vinyl Shrewd logo transfer included loose, for application after you set up the stabilizer, on your bow.
Lengths available: 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34 and 36 inches.
Rod diameter: .706"
Stabilizer length does not include the length of the weight stack.
Made in the USA by Damon Co of Salem, Inc (Shrewd).
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.