SHREWD - OPTUM Ring System - 40 and 35mm
The Optum Ring System (O.R.S.) makes it possible for shooters to change pin positions, fiber color, or fiber size by swapping between multiple rings in seconds.
- FACTORY-INSTALLED exterior fiber wrap that captures ambient light for a brighter pin.
- A Rotating fibre cover allows precise control over fibre brightness - great for 3D shots into a dark sight picture.
- Two 8-32 holes for installing a variable after-market light - no more screws and cable ties! SEE PICS.
- Eight pin positions for a prefered sight picture.
- Threaded on the target side for optional sunshades and lenses.
- Only 40mm Optum sunshades will thread into the O.R.S.
- Removable pin in keyway slot for perfect alignment every time.
The illustration above shows the complete Optum Scope system.
Features of the OPTUM Scope with ORS installed:
- Adjustable fiber cover for variable pin brightness.
- Three 8-32 threaded holes allow easy installation of aftermarket light kit, without the hassle of screws and cable-ties.
- Two of the light positions illuminate the fiber.
- One light position will illuminate a dot on lens or a fiber in center-drilled lenses.
- Eight pin positions that can be easily changed with the Optum Ring System (ORS).
- Pin position indicator offers a quick reference for repeatability.
- Optional sunshades that can be threaded on either side of the scope.
- Keyway slot for the pin ensures it always remains in place.
- 7/16"-20 plug closes the large hole typically found on the side of scopes for complete light control.
- Mounting pocket accepts square and hex scope rods to prevent the scope from rotating.
- Optum Ring body.
- Tubing for fiber (installed).
- Fiber cover (installed).
- Pin and fiber (not included with "no pin" option).
- Blue, red, and green fiber included.
- Mounting screws (x2).
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.