SHREWD - Scope Housing - OPTUM 35mm
The Optum takes the versatility and features Shrewd scopes are known for to the next level.
With more adjustment options than any other scope in the Shrewd line-up; the Optum jams all the features of the NOMAD scope system into an efficient and 'form-follows-function' package.
When combined with the 'ORS' pin assembly, the hassle of changing pin positions, installing a variable intensity light kit, and swapping pin fibre is over.
A sight pin cannot be used on the Optum Scope Body without the installation of the ORS Pin Assembly.
- Adjustable fiber cover for variable pin brightness.
- Three 8-32 threaded holes allow easy installation of aftermarket light kit, without the hassle of screws and cable-ties.
- Two of the light positions illuminate the fiber.
- One light position will illuminate a dot on lens or a fiber in center-drilled lenses.
- Eight pin positions that can be easily changed with the Optum Ring System (ORS).
- Pin position indicator offers a quick reference for repeatability.
- Optional sunshades that can be threaded on either side of the scope.
- Keyway slot for the pin ensures it always remains in place.
- 7/16"-20 plug closes the large hole typically found on the side of scopes for complete light control.
- Mounting pocket accepts square and hex scope rods to prevent the scope from rotating.
Also available in 40 mm size, right or left handed.
Made in the USA.
Some photographs in this listing show the Optum Scope body COMBINED with the 'ORS' Pin Assembly.
This listing is for the SCOPE BODY ONLY. The ORS is required as a part of the Optum System, but is sold separately.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.