SPECIALTY - CLARIFIER - for 1/8 Peep Housing
There are 5 different Clarifier magnifications available with 1/32, 3/64, 1/16, 3/32, and 1/8 inch hole sizes.
The 1/8 inch and smaller Clarifier works in all standard size Pro Series and Ultra Lite peep housings.
- 1/8 inch and smaller Clarifiers will also work in the 1/4 inch peep housings, but the Peep Reducer (#753-3, included with all 1/4 inch peeps) is required for installation.
- The Clarifier works with a bow scope and lens to help clear up the target, allowing you to pick out details at a distance.
- Clarifiers are NOT currently available for the 5/16 inch peep housings.
We have the Specialty Archery Clarifier tool in store to help you choose the exact Clarifier for your set-up.
High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen verifiers, clarifiers and apertures over time.
Tighten your apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose aperture.
You may use a small drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (Part #VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.
Clarifiers in OPENED PACKAGING CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED
- Specialty Archery recommends the use of the Dual Aperture Wrench (#210078) for inserting Clarifiers into your peep.
- Specialty Archery recommends Lens Brite Anti Fog Lens Cleaner (#641) and Lens Cleaning Swab (#501) for cleaning the lenses.
Made in the USA by Specialty Archery, LLC.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.