SPECIALTY - Podium Peep
The most advanced peep system in the archery industry - designed for ultimate accuracy.
- CST – Center String Technology – Aperture located on center of bowstring – no L and R misses.
- OCT – Optical Centered Technology – Improved centration of Podium Peep Clarifiers and Verifiers for ultimate accuracy.
- HPhC – Hydrophobic Lens Coating – Repels dust, finger prints, reflections, scratches and water drops.
- PLT – Protected Lens Technology – Lenses protected by plastic on 2 sides prevents cracking.
- DSAT – Dual String Angle technology – has both 37 and 45-degree string angles on the same peep housing.
- TAP – Tool-less Aperture Technology – Knurled Tool-less aperture – eliminates the need for an aperture wrench.
Podium Peep allows for easy removal of Clarifiers and Verifiers for cleaning.
Available in Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Red, Purple and Silver. At Ten Zone Archery we only stock Black.
See the string angle charts to decide which peep best suits your needs (included in the product images).
- Bare Peep Aperture: 3/16 inches.
- Weight: 16.7 grains.
Specialty Archery Podium Peep Apertures, Podium Peep Clarifiers, and Podium Peep Verifiers fit into Specialty Archery Podium Peeps ONLY. They are NOT compatible with other Specialty Archery peeps.
NEED TO KNOW
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen verifiers, clarifiers and apertures over time.
Tighten your apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose aperture.
You may use a small drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (Part #VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.
Specialty items in OPENED PACKAGING CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED.
Watch the Specialty peep tying video when you receive your peep.
Made in the USA by Specialty Archery, LLC.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.