TRU BALL - Fang - Handle Release
The Fang Series expands into the hunting hand held family with the introduction of the Fang 4.
Featuring a Full Containment System (FCS) with a hook-style jaw. It allows the archer to push the FCS slide forward to lock the release on the D-loop, for use in a hands free hunting situation or to pull the FCS slide back for repetitive shooting.
The Fang 4 provides the ability to shoot with no sensitivity spring for the lightest possible setting or a medium and heavy spring, included in the package, for heavier sensitivity settings.
- An independent trigger travel adjustment screw allows numerous different settings as desired by the archer.
- Adjustable thumb barrel positions can be attained with the large knurled thumb peg and teardrop.
- Pull the trigger to fire, then pull trigger again after firing to reset the hook.
- The archer can choose between an ergonomic three finger or four finger handle.
Optional V-lock Lanyard or V-Lock Strap is available so you will never drop your Max Fang release on the hunt or in the field (usually in stock).
- Length overall (T-handle): 101 mm
- Body width: 12.7 mm
- Distance from index and middle finger plane to tooth: 35 mm.
Made in the USA.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.