WNS - SPR-200 Recurve Sight
A micro-adjust target sight for the intermediate recurve target archer.
The SPR-200 sight features a carbon/foam layer extension bar which is strong, light and minimises the vibration transfer from bow to sight head.
- Metal components made from 7075 aluminium.
- The sight elevation bar has a twin guide rod design which allows just over 3 inches of precise elevation adjustment, with no thread slack or sight head wobble.
- Quick release button for large elevation movements.
- 9" extension bar made of high density, carbon/foam combination.
- Super-precise windage & elevation adjustment in .002 inch increments.
- Quick detach mounting bracket with ball detents.
- Sight tape installed.
- 8-32 inch threaded scope mount for recurve apertures and 10-32 inch threaded mount for compound scope use.
- Includes instructions and set of allen wrenches.
- Includes a soft storage case.
This sight has no third axis adjustment.
Made in China by WNS Archery.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.