BOHNING - Blazer Nock - 6.2mm ID
Genuine Bohning product packaged by Ten Zone Archery.
The Bohning Blazer Nock features a Double-Lock throat design.
It is designed to ensure your arrow stays on your string during "let-down", yet maintaining a clean release when completing the shot.
The Blazer nock fits any shaft that has an inner diameter or .244" to .245" eg. Evolusion Raptor™ and Raptor X™, Victory V-Force, Easton Powerflight and 6.5mm, Black Eagle Carnivore and Outlaw, Victory VForce plus more.
- Double-snap system ensures your arrow stays on the string until the shot
- Made of durable, impact resistant polycarbonate
- Large throat to suit most compound bow strings
- Excellent grain weight consistency
- Great range of colours available
Indexing tool not included.
Weight: 9.5 grains approx.
Throat: .120" (suits most 20-22 strand compound strings)
Do not use solvent based adhesives on these nocks.
Made in the USA. Genuine Bohning product packaged by Ten Zone Archery.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.