Evolusion - Raptor X Shaft .003 - 12 pack
The Raptor X ™ by Evolusion Arrows® is a standard diameter, pure carbon, high performance arrow shaft.
This .003 or better straightness shaft offers both weight and spine consistency that that will impress the most demanding shooters.
Bowhunters and field archers Australia-wide, shoot the Raptor X for it's accuracy and reliability in the field.
Why pay $159.00 per dozen (or more), for the Easton 6.5mm Matrix .003 or the Gold Tip Velocity XT?
- Bowhunters can have the perfect hunting arrow with high FOC using Raptor shafts - the 250 and 300 spine shafts being the standout choice for this scenario.
- 3D archers who want to shoot an arrow closer to 5 gpp will appreciate the mid-weight gpi characteristics of the Raptor™ shaft across the 350, 400, 500 and 600 spines.
- Low-poundage shooters will love the flat-shooting 5.6 gpi 600 spine variation of the Raptor.
Nocks and inserts are included.
Nocks can be indexed for the release aid or finger shooter.
Straightness Tolerance: .003 or better.
Weight Tolerance: +/- 1.5 grain.
Shaft Length (uncut): 32.25" (or 32 ¼") measured to the nock throat.
Diameter: .2445 ID (6.2mm ID)
Available in the following spines (and gpi):
250 (9.6 gpi), 300 (9.1 gpi), 350 (8.0 gpi), 400 (7.4 gpi), 500 (6.5 gpi), 600 (5.6 gpi).
Evolusion Arrows® SPINE CHARTS can be found HERE.
- EV-S (Standard) Nock: 10 grains (throat ID: .1280"), flo green (250, 300, 350 spines) or flo yellow(400, 500, 600 spines).
- Raptor .2445 Insert: 20 grains (suits a point with 5/16" or 19/64" seat OD)
- Raptor .2445 Brass Insert with screw-in weight: 50 + 25 grains (sold as a kit).
- Raptor .2445 Stainless Steel Break-Off Insert: 75 to 55 grains.
- Raptor .2445 Nock Bushing: 7.5 grains (suits the EV-M 'Micro' Nock and similar .165 ID nocks by other manufacturers)
- Raptor .2445 Pin Bushing: 11.4 grains (only use pin nocks with bows at 60 lb draw weight or less).
- Xpert Stainless-Steel Field Point (screw-in) - 5 sizes available: 60, 80, 100, 125 or 150 grain.
Screw-in Saunders Points in 5/16" and 19/64" OD are also suitable.
Please refer to the Evolusion Arrows® Spine Chart and Safety Information.
Optional components may be shown in product photos.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.