SAUNDERS - Combo Bulge Points - 12pk
An aerodynamic point that makes an easier job of pulling your arrow from tough targets.
- Bulge points are WIDER than the arrow shaft.
- The rear of the point is the specified diameter.
Made of high strength Tellurium alloy steel with Zinc Coated or Black Oxide finish.
NOTE: The Bulge Point stock we receive from Saunders varies in appearance and is all first grade. Bulge points are supplied in Silver or Gold Zinc coat and sometimes we get them in the Black Oxide finish.The colour you receive may be different to that shown in the picture. They all perform well and of course the colour won't have any effect on your arrow flight!
Check guides below to match shafts to point diameter:
- Carbon shaft - Easton AXIS and FMJ 500 and 400 spines.
- Carbon shaft - Gold Tip Kinetic 500 spine.
- Carbon shafts using the Easton CB or Microlite CB Insert eg: Powerflight, Flatline and Lightspeed shafts.
- Carbon Express Predator II 20/40 and 30/50.
- Easton aluminium shafts within this range: 1813 to 1920.
Each pack contains 12 points.
Made in the USA by Saunders Archery.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.