Evolusion - Raptor Arrow .005 - Feathers - 12 pack
The Raptor™ by Evolusion Arrows® is an all carbon .2445 ID hunting and 3D arrow.
The feather-fletched Raptor™ offers the consistency and durability that the serious Australian traditional bow hunter demands.
4 inch shield-cut feathers are used for maximum forgiveness when shooting a traditional 'off the shelf' bow.
The feathers are professionally fletched in an aggressive right-wing helical configuration.
- Traditional Bow hunters can have the perfect hunting arrow with high FOC using Raptor™ shafts. Especially when paired with the new 50/75 grain optional brass insert/weight kit.
- 3D archers who want to shoot a flat-shooting arrow will appreciate the mid-weight gpi characteristics of the Raptor across all spines.
The Raptor™ Arrow with feathers is sold in a 12 pack only.
Nocks and inserts are included.
Nocks can be indexed for the release aid or finger shooter.
POINTS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY.
- Evolusion Xpert Field Points can be found here.
- Saunders points in 19/64 or 5/16" OD can be found here.
Straightness Tolerance: +/- .005
Weight Tolerance (factory fletched arrow): +/- 2.0 grains.
Diameter: .2445 ID (6.2mm ID)
Arrow Length (uncut): 32.25" (or 32¼") measured to the nock throat.
Available in the following spines (and gpi - bare shaft value):
350 (7.9 gpi), 400 (7.4 gpi), 500 (6.5 gpi), 600 (5.6 gpi).
Evolusion Arrows® SPINE CHARTS can be found HERE.
- EV-S (Standard) Nock: 10 grains (throat ID: .1280")
- Raptor .2445 Insert: 20 grains (suits a point with 5/16" or 19/64" seat OD)
This arrow comes factory-fletched with high quality 4-inch shield-cut feathers at an aggressive right helical.
PLEASE NOTE: colours of included feathers and nocks are different according to arrow spine, as listed below. Arrows are fletched with two feathers of the first colour and one of the second colour. These colour combinations may change, depending on supply.
- 350 spine: Red/Yellow feathers, Flo Red nock
- 400 spine: Orange/White feathers, Flo Orange nock
- 500 spine: Orange/Yellow feathers, Flo Orange nock
- 600 spine: Red/White feathers, Flo Orange nock
- Raptor .2445 Brass Insert with screw-in weight: 50 + 25 grains (sold as a kit).
- Raptor .2445 Stainless Steel Break-Off Insert: 75 to 55 grains.
- Raptor .2445 Micro Nock Bushing: 7.5 grains (suits the EV-M 'Micro' Nock and similar .165 ID nocks by other manufacturers)
- Raptor .2445 Pin Bushing: 11.4 grains (only use pin nocks with bows at 60 lb draw weight or less).
- Xpert Stainless-Steel Field Point (screw-in) - 5 sizes available: 60, 80, 100, 125 or 150 grain.
- Evolusion Xpert Field Points can be purchased here.
- Saunders points in 19/64 or 5/16" OD can be purchased here.
Please refer to the Evolusion Arrows® Spine Chart and Safety Information.
Optional components may be shown in product photos.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.