Evolusion - TOMAHAWK Arrow - 3 inch vanes - 12 pack
The custom fletched Tomahawk™ is a premium 5.2mm ID arrow that is engineered for accuracy and durability.
Hand-fletched in Australia with Q2i Fusion X-II 3.0 inch vanes in a 3 degree, right helical configuration.
Vanes are primed with the AAE Maxweld Pen prior to gluing with AAE Maxbond.
- The optional 55 grain half-out or 85 grain ZT Outsert ensures a durable arrow with excellent front-of-centre (FOC).
- Custom fletched Tomahawk Arrows are sold in a weight and spine matched 12-pack.
** CHOOSE YOUR ARROW SPINE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OPTION LIST **
** HALF-OUT AND OUTSERT INSTALLATION IS NOT OFFERED **
Straightness Tolerance: +/- .003"
Weight Tolerance (factory fletched arrow) +/- 1.5 grains or better.
Arrow Length (uncut): 32.75" (or 32¾") measured to the nock throat.
Diameter: .204 ID (5.2mm ID)
Available in the following spines (and gpi):
250 (10.9 gpi), 275 (10.4 gpi), 300 (10.0 gpi), 350 (8.7 gpi), 400 (8.2 gpi)
Arrows are hand-fletched with genuine Q2i Fusion X-II 3.0" vanes, chosen for their superior durability and stiffness.
COLOURS VARY - ALL ARROWS ARE FLETCHED WITH ONE COLOUR.
ORANGE, YELLOW, GREY OR WHITE.
- EV-T .204 Nock: 8.5 grains (throat ID .1280")
- S/S Half-Out: 55 grains (suits a field point with 5/16" seat OD)
Size 1 (1 groove) - 250, 275 and 300 spine.
Size 2 (2 groove) - 350 and 400 spine.
NOTE! The S/S Half-Out Adds 12 mm (.4725") to the finished length of the shaft.
ZT Outsert (2 Piece): 85 grains. (Stainless Steel / 7075-T6 Aluminium)
For 250, 275 and 300 spine only.
- Tomahawk SLIM Insert: 20-15 grains (7075-T6 Aluminium).
- .204 Stainless Steel Nock Bushing: 22 grains (a heavy-duty bushing that suits the EV-M Nock and similar .165 ID nocks by other manufacturers).
.204 Aluminium Nock Bushing: 9 grains (a 7075-T6 ALU bushing that suits the EV-M Nock and similar .165 ID nocks by other manufacturers).
- EV-M Nock: 6.7 grains (used with the two .204 Nock Bushings).
- Evolusion 3D Field Points can be found here.
- Evolusion Xpert Field Points can be found here.
- Saunders points in 19/64 or 5/16" OD can be found here.
Please read the Evolusion Arrows® Spine Chart and Safety Information.
Fletched arrow specifications are subject to change without notice.
Colours of actual products may vary to those displayed on your device. All text and photography is subject to copyright.